Senior Administration Officer - Adelaide
Adelaide, South Australia
Senior Administration Officer – Adelaide
Due to an internal promotion, this key full-time position will see you working from our Depot in Adelaide’s Western suburbs. In this role, you will lead and take accountability for the timely, accurate and efficient completion of key administrative tasks completed by a small team, in accordance with site and regional requirements.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have:
- Customer billing, payroll and accounts payable and accounts receivable experience
- Previous experience in a managing a small administrative team
- Strong numerical, data entry and organisational skills
- Exposure to P&L and basic accounting
- Document control experience
- Ability to meet key deadlines, prioritise and remain calm under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in business information systems – such as Translogix or similar – and an ability to learn new systems quickly
- A proactive hands on approach and ability to think outside the square
- Relevant transport industry experience with exposure to an operational environment is desirable
- Diploma of Business Administration (desired)
In return, the successful candidate will receive a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader, in a high profile role.
To take advantage of this opportunity, please apply now!